* The price of th ring can change depending on the size and production nuances.
The current gold price 34.00 EUR per 1 gramm
Course of life – The Sun
The Sun with eight spokes – an ancient Latvian (Baltic) sign, widespread in archaeology and ethnography, retained from Indo-European times - is used in the jewellery.
It symbolizes the Sun, the movement of the Sun and also the world or the Universe. It is the sign of time and spatial integrity, the cycles, the rotation, the light, the warmth, the source of life, the creative energy and power from the divine beginning. The development of the personality and distinction. The source of joy and happiness.
It is one of the symbols for human life, which is compared to the movement of the Sun, in the period of one day, one year or longer time. In the centre of the sign is one small free area – the soul, around which extend eight branches into eight directions and eight times.
The eight times in the Sun (the world) – they are 8 spiritual and moral growth stages, that the soul should go through to reach higher level of development during the life.
The Sun gives all the good and protects. The Sun is lovely as mother, who warms everyone and nourishes. The Sun – symbolizes the presence and guardianship of God, goddess Laima and Mara. It brings good luck. It helps to unite the energy. It protects from all bad. It unites the family in love and harmony.
This jewelry is presented along with the beautiful presentation of the description, making it a great gift!
The most important benefits, if you order gold jewellery in our manufacture:
- The price of our manufactured gold jewellery is made by current stock exchange value of gold and jeweller’s labour costs, therefore the total cost of our gold jewellery for one gram will be only 30-45 EUR, and it is approximately 50% less, than when you buy it in a gold jewellery shop (usually 60-90 EUR per one gram)
- Please pay attention, if the price is lower or similar, the gold jewellery made in our manufacture is heavier than the imported jewellery, where the manufacturers are more interested to produce very light jewellery, in order to save up on gold. Therefore, even visually massive products are very light and fragile.
- It is always possible to polish or if needed to repair free of charge the golden jewellery, which was produced in our manufacture.
General information about ordering the gold jewellery:
- The gold jewellery is manufactured only after the order has been made.
- The total production time is up to 10 working days.
- When you make the order, you will have to pay in advance to cover the costs of manufacturing (see MANUFACTURING).
- We accept also the gold from client to manufacture the jewellery. In this case there is no need to pay in advance.
- The approximate amount of the golden jewellery is formed by (see MANUFACTURING+GOLD), its approximate weight is multiplied by the current price of the gold per 1 gram*, and adding to the result the costs of production.
- Take into account, that in the frame MANUFACTURING+GOLD the indicted amount will slightly change, because it depends on the size of the ring and the nuances in the manufacturing process. The precise price of the jewellery can be determined only when the jewellery is manufactured.
- The weight of the jewellery is determined in the following way: the real weight of the jewellery +10%, made up by irreversible loss of gold, that is formed during the manufacturing process - melting, grinding and polishing.
- The designated costs refer to classical (red) colour gold jewellery. The jewellery that is manufactured from yellow or white gold, manufacturing costs will be two times higher.
- Engraving costs in our manufactured products is 0,80 EUR for one sign.
- When you order jewellery in Internet, please specify the text of the engraving in the part SHOPPING CART